Do you love your country and are you willing to serve it? If you do, what are you waiting for? Join the Philippine Air Force (PAF) now! It may not be the most rewarding career in terms of financial aspects but it will give you a sense of patriotism. The PAF is one of the branches of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
The other branches of the AFP are the Philippine Navy and Philippine Army. The PAF is in charge of the aerial services which are involved in aviation, flying, aircraft, aircraft services, and combats, and flights.
Before joining the Philippine Air Force, you have to take the examination which is given every year and undergo their training. Make sure that you’re eligible to apply and have the complete requirements.
Requirements for Philippine Air Force Enlistment and Re-enlistment
• Filipino citizen
• Have completed basic education from K-12 or have at least seventy-two units in college from an institution or university that is acknowledged by the government
• At least 18 years of age but no more than twenty six years old on the time of appointment as a CS (Candidate Soldier). Take note too that there will be no age waiver for regular AFP enlistment
• Not shorter than 5 feet for male and female for Major services. Major Services Commanders may impose their own height prerequisite
• Mentally and physically fit to undergo military training and services
• With good moral standing
Requirements for Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate
• PAFOC – College Degree holder
• Twenty one to twenty nine years of age during the time of admission for training
Requirements for PAF Exam and Recruitment for 2019
• Duly accomplished application form
• Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate with PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) authentication
• Photocopy and original copy (for authentication proof only) of Transcript of Records (K-12 or College graduates / Certificate of Grades with at least seventy two units in college)
• Two copies of 2 x 2 recent photos (colored with white background)
• Documents like AFPSAT (AFP Service Aptitude Test) and IRF (Individual Result Form) if applicable
Once you pass the written exam, you will be required to submit other documents like a copy of the parents’ marriage contract, NBI clearance, among others. You will also undergo (PFT) Physical Fitness Test such as sit ups, push ups and 3.2 kilometer-run.
o Successful CS applicants who will pass the written exam will be integrated as a qualified applicant and will get a notification to report for PFT at the Processing Centers.
o Successful PAFOC applicants who passed the written exam will also be asked to report at the PAFNC for their SWE (Special Written Exam).
Benefits in Philippine Air Force
• Competitive pay with allowances
• Insurance and Health benefits
• Security of Tenure
• Chance of Post Graduate study grant (local and abroad)
• Housing benefits
• Skills training
• Leadership training
• Opportunities for career advancement
Philippine Air Force Units / Processing Centers
Villamor Air Base
Sales Road, Pasay City
Contact Nos. 09563371547 / 09270632245 / 09495906720 / 09495906803
Fernando Air Base
Contact Nos. (761)3601/3201 / 0906-2721492
Clark Air Base
Lily Hill Street, Clark Field, Angeles City, Pampanga
Contact Nos. 09177295684
Edwin Andrews Air Base
Gov. Ramos Ave., Zamboanga, Zamboanga Sibugay
Contact Nos. 09177074561
Antonio Bautista Air Base
MP Rd., Barangay San Miguel, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Contact Nos. 09274184911
BG Benito Ebuen Air Base
Mactan Island, Lapu-lapu City
Contact Nos. 09272867352
Take note that the only Processing Center for the PAFOC applicants is the PAFMC
The examination schedule will be announced once it is signed and released.