Home Government Services List of Registration Centers Where to Get Your National ID

List of Registration Centers Where to Get Your National ID

List of Registration Centers Where to Get Your National ID
Sponsored Links

Each government agency in the Philippines has been releasing its own identification card for its member. In the past years, the government had released the UMID card that can be used by the holder when doing business with the SSS, PagIbig, and PhilHealth.

Last year, the government announced the implementation of the new Philippine National ID System. This ID system combines all the ID cards issued by the government into one, which is called the PhilID or the PhilSys ID.

Filipinos were curious about the new ID system. That’s why they are looking forward to when and where they can get one.

Before applying for your National ID, it’s important to know the basic details that you need to provide. President Rodrigo Duterte had mandated the PSA to implement the National ID bill.

According to RA 11055, all Filipino citizens or resident alien must register for the new ID system. With this, relevant information that will be collected include the following:

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth
  • Sex
  • Address
  • Permanent residence
  • Present address (optional)
  • Blood type
  • Marital status (optional)
  • Filipino or resident alien
  • e-mail address (optional)
  • mobile number (optional)

The registration centers that have the facilities to collect the information and encode it in the registry are the following:

  • PSA Regional and Provincial Offices
  • GSIS or Government Service Insurance System (members and dependents)
  • Local Civil Registry Offices
  • Philippine Health Insurance Corporation or PhilHealth
  • Social Security System or SSS (members and dependents)
  • Commission on Elections or COMELEC
  • Home Development Mutual Fund or HDMF
  • GOCCs and other government agencies assigned by the PSA

Read: Philippine Statistics Authority Updates: National ID Registration

Overseas Filipino Workers must also register for the National ID system. They can proceed to the Philippine Foreign Service post or at the Philippine Embassy. Likewise, the Department of Foreign Affairs will also designate registration centers.

Sponsored Links


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here