The ASEAN Scholarships for the Philippines which leads to an award of the Singapore Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) certificate. This grant will give deserving scholars a chance to study in some Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2. This can be renewed annually but subject to a performance evaluation of the scholar.
Asean Scholarship Qualifications
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- 14-16 yrs. of age
- Completion of Grade 8 (High School Year II) but those who have finished Grade 9 (High School Year III) are preferred
- Have high grades in examinations in their respective schools
- Have a high english proficiency and active in extra curricular activities
Asean Scholarship Benefits
- Annual allowance and hostel accommodation
- Return economy class air passage
- Settling-in allowance
- School fees (tuition fees)
- Coverage of GCE A-Level and O-Level examination fees
- Medical benefits and accident insurance coverage
Application Period and How to Apply to Asean Scholarship
Application is from March 12 – May 12, 2019 while the selection interview and test is on the last week of June to 1st week of July, 2019. The scholarship will be awarded on September 2019 and the lucky scholar will arrive in Singapore in the 1st week of December 2019.
To apply, the application must be submitted online by May 12, 2019. The applications must be in Singapore by May 12, 2019. You may call +65 6872 2220 for inquiries.
- How to Apply for DOST Junior Level Science Scholarship
- How to Apply for PhilFrance Scholarship Masteral and Doctorate Degree
- Megaworld Foundation Scholarship Application Process and Requirements
Interview and test venue of chosen applicants will be in Manila, Philippines. You may call the numbers above for the exact venue of the examination.
This is a chance you shouldn’t miss. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that you should definitely grab. It wil give you better chances of employment in the future so what are you waiting for? Apply now!