The Health Human Resource Development Bureau of the DOH (Department of Health) in its partnership with the Development Academy of the Philippines has announced that application for the Master in Public Management Major in Health Systems and Development is now open. This Masteral Degree Program is an interdisciplinary ladderized postgraduate program with thirty eight units and will last for two years.
This DOH scholarship program aims to create health care leaders and managers that can adapt to the changing need of the health care community. It will also give the graduates the necessary knowledge, technical tools, and skills for them to be able to pursue and propose strategic interventions and reforms concerning the health industry.
Eligibility Requirements for DOH Scholarship
- Employee of the Department of Health with permanent status for at least one year
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree related in Discipline
- Rural Health Physicians
- Development Management Officers
- Public Health Nurses
- Municipal Health Officers
- LGUs and DOH health professionals
- 55 years old and below during the start of the program.
Documentary Requirements in DOH Scholarship
- Fully Accomplished Personal Data Sheet with complete work experience
- Accomplished Certification and Endorsement
- Accomplished Student Information Form Applicant from DAP
- Completely accomplished Essay Examination
Lucky applicants will have to submit the following
- Duly signed and notarized Scholarship Service Contract (four original sets)
- Original TOR (Transcript of Records) issued by the CHED – Indicate this “COPY FOR DAP-GSPDM REGISTRAR”
- Certified true copy of diploma certified by CHED
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (PSA issued original copy must be presented upon submission)
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (original copy issued by the PSA must be presented upon submission
- Medical Certificate stating that the applicant is mentally and physically fit to study (should be issued by a Government Physician)
Applicants must submit applications to the HHRDB on or before June 28, 2019. Classes will start in September 2019. For inquiries, you may contact Mr. Aldinn Albrando or Ms. Nica Jane of the Learning and Development Division – HHRDB at telephone numbers (02)651-7800 local 4250-53, telefax numbers 743-1776, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, check this out Department Memorandum 2019-0134.